View/Subscribe Google Calendar inside Hotmail/Outlook.com
Sometimes you may want to share your personal calendar to your family who is using Hotmail/Outook. Here is how:
- Enter “Calendar settings” of your calendar.
- Under Calender Detail, click ICAL button under Private Address.
- Copy the ICS link.
- Click OK and then Save the Calendar setting.
- Go to Hotmail Calendar. Cick Import.
- Click Subscribe at the left. Then paste the Calendar URL. Enter the Calendar name, and click Subsribe button to save the setting. You may select the color of the new calendar (here is green).
- Done. You can see the calendar items from Google calendar now!