How to view/subscribe Hotmail Calendar inside Gmail
You can export your Hotmail/Outlook calendar as ICS format and subscribe it at Gmail.
- Login to Hotmail and switch to calendar view first.
- Cick Share – Your calendar.
- Click Get a link – Create (under show events details)
- Copy the ICS link and paste into notepad.
- Change the link from webcals:// to https://. Copy the modified link
- Go to Gmail Calendar
- Click Other Calendars – Add by URL
- Paste the Modified Link and click Add Calendar button.
- You will see new Calendar items in Green.
- The default calendar name is ugly. You may edit it by entering into Calendar settings.
- Enter a friendly name in Calendar name.